October 8, 2012

Update on where I've been & what's going on!

Hey guys!
Yeah, this is me ^, right now, waving and dancing for you ha ha!

I haven't blogged in over a week now and to be honest, I haven't had time. I've started a hairdressing course and even though my hours aren't much, the travelling takes up most of my time. I leave the house at 8 in the morning and don't get home 'til 11 some nights! It's seriously wearing me out and I'm sleeping so much when I'm home. I'm really enjoying it though so I don't mind. I'm planning a few blog posts at the moment, but when they'll be up.. I really don't know. I'll most definitely try and get loads done the weekend and queue them. 

Also, I've been busy making a BIG wishlist page! Whenever I come on blogger and don't blog, I update my wishlist page. On that page, you'll find things I want. So far I have the categories makeup, skincare, nail varnish and clothes! Heh ^-^ 
Don't worry if you can't see it, no one can. It's not published yet. I don't want to publish it when it's only half-arsed done.

Oh, I almost forgot.. I'm still reading your blogs! Just 'cause I ain't posting doesn't mean I ain't reading! Your posts are what's helping me make my huge/far too long wishlist! 

Again I'd like to say I'm sorry and I will try and get some posts up soon. For now though, feel free to contact me on Twitter @LeanneBroderick. I'm on there daily, even if I don't tweet daily! Just sayin' ;).



Thanks for reading,

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving your comments, I love reading them all! ♥ If I don't get back to you and you really need a reply, try me on twitter (@leannebroderick) and I'll be sure to respond there!

- Leanne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...