October 22, 2013

Autumn Nail Polish Picks






(L-R: Flormar - #429 | Catrice - #650 Goldfinger | Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine - Lychee | 
Essence - #142 Grey-t To Be Here)

(L-R: Essence - #125 Absolutely Blue | Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine - Blueberry | Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - #16 Blue It | Barry M Limited Retro Edition - Purple Tainted Love)

(L-R: Rimmel 60 Seconds - #610 Pompous | Flormar - #323 | Flormar #352 | Flormar - #228 | 
Barry M - Raspberry)


As you can see, I couldn't just pick 'a few' nail polishes, I had to go all out and pick thirteen. I suppose it's okay to have a lot though, it's better than none haha!

Personally I love when the Autumn time comes around, because I love being able to wear darker colours on my nails. I decided that this year I needed some deep, dark colours - dark reds, dark purples and navy blues. Alongside your metallics and glittery gold of course! I also decided that I wanted some muted, toned down colours too! I just couldn't help myself. *Sigh*.

I hope this post gave you some ideas as to what kind of colours you might like for the Autumn/Winter months! I hope these pictures did the colours justice, because I took about fifty and had to break it down to these few.

What colours are on your Autumn/Winter nail polish list?
If you have any questions about any of the colours or where to find them, let me know!

Thanks so much for reading! 
Love,
♥ my links ♥

12 comments:

  1. Fab post! I've been looking for some new nail varnish's and this has given me loads that I need to buy! xx

    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely getting Catrice Goldfinger now, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love Goldfinger, it's gorgeous!

      ~ Leanne xx

      Delete
  3. I have the barrym gelly nailpaint in lychee, it is such a great colour!! I can just about get away with it for school as well. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? I you do please let me know on my blog and i will follow you back straight away! xx

    http://tangled-ever-after.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely shades, I love the lychee one, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that purple Rimmel polish is so gorgeous, I love their formula too! xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was actually my mums, I 'borrowed' it.. Haha. Yeah the formula is brill!

      ~ Leanne xo

      Delete
  6. Oxblood and grey/beige colours are on mine! X

    http://hipslikecinders.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments, I love reading them all! ♥ If I don't get back to you and you really need a reply, try me on twitter (@leannebroderick) and I'll be sure to respond there!

- Leanne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...