July 2, 2012

Tesco Cucumber Face Scrub


I was in Tesco the weekend and I've been really into exfoliating my skin lately. So when I seen this product for just 99c, I had to pick it up. Who wouldn't?

I wasn't too satisfied with the product to be honest. It didn't smell like cucumber and it definitely isn't a 'scrub'. The beads end up one at your forehead, one on your chin.. and maybe one on your nose if you're lucky! I did use it though. It works, just not as well as other brands, that are about €5-15. But what can you expect for a euro?

I'd give this product a good 5/10, mostly for it's price.

What do you think? Have you tried this scrub before? Would you recommend it to others? What's your favourite facial scrub? 

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, such a great price. I wish we had Tesco where I love :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the packaging though!

    xoxo-Laila

    http://townhousepalette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the packaging is cute & a handy travel size! But there's no point carrying it around if it's useless :P x

      Delete
  3. the packaging looks quite nice but I can imagine it's a bit disappointing that it isn't really a scrub. I always use Neutrogena, which is really good for the skin :) liked it but it's a bit more pricey.

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is, but you can't really expect much for just 99c!! :P
      Oh I must keep an eye out for that then! I'm dying to try out some new face scrubs! x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your comments, I love reading them all! ♥ If I don't get back to you and you really need a reply, try me on twitter (@leannebroderick) and I'll be sure to respond there!

- Leanne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...