March 19, 2013

Essence | Colour & Go | Wishlist



I've decided to do a quick little wishlist because I was just browsing through the internet and ended up popping onto the essence website! Essence is one of my go to brands when I'm broke :'(. But even when I have money, I still spend a lot of it on essence!

Any how, they've been one of my favourite brands for nail polishes since I started collecting them! All of these colour & go polishes are under €2! You can't really go wrong. And to be fair, their nail varnish formula is brilliant. It goes on great with usually only 1-2 coats, depending on the colour. It rarely chips on me, but if you're weary, just use a good top coat!

Anyways, they bring out new colours constantly and 4 of the new ones really caught my eye..


♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥
145 flashy pumpkin
115 redvolution
146 that's what i mint!
147 miss universe
♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥


Also, if you're against animal testing, essence is definitely for you! Here's a quote from their site;
"we do not test any of our cosmetics on animals or ask anyone else to test for us. this applies to the final products as well as any of the ingredients in them.

because essence is strictly against any kind of animal testing whatsoever. we think it is absolutely awful to torture animals for the sake of beauty products.

by the way: animal testing for decorative cosmetics has been banned in germany since the autumn of 1998. germany leads the way in europe with this amazing legislation!"

Has anyone else tried essence polishes and loved them? What are your favourite colours?

Thanks for reading!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments, I love reading them all! ♥ If I don't get back to you and you really need a reply, try me on twitter (@leannebroderick) and I'll be sure to respond there!

- Leanne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...