September 2, 2012

Two Week Nail Growth Project

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well!
It's been two weeks now since I started my two week nail growth project and I said I'd show you all how I got on. I have tiny nails, but when they grow long they eventually go the way I want them to. And if I'm completely honest, not all of my nails are the way I want them to be but I know if I give them a few more weeks they'll be okay. Hopefully I can keep them strong for a month or so! 
Anyways here's how I got on...

Day 1-L&R
As you can see, they aren't in the best of form! And please do excuse the nail varnish on my nails through-out the pictures. It was to help me stop picking at them because they were weak enough as it was.

Day 2-L&R


Day 3-L&R


Day 4-L&R


Day 5 L&R


Day 6-L&R


Day 7-L&R


Day 8-L&R


Day 9
Unfortunately, I missed day 9!


Day 10-L&R


Day 11-L&R
Sorry the lighting is so bad in this, it was time for bed and I had almost forgotten to take it altogether! 


Day 12
I also missed day 12, I don't know how I managed this at all, I really don't.


Day 13-L&R


Day 14-L&R

So that was my nail growth over two weeks, this actually includes some filing down on some nails too! Some nails haven't grown as much as I wanted them to but they can only grow at their own speed. This just goes to show that in just two weeks your nails can grow a good bit!

I might blog about this again in a few weeks and show you how I've shaped them and fixed them up, but for now I'm going to focus on keeping them strong so they don't break again!

I know some people said they were going to try this out, and I think that's great! Make sure you comment and let me know how you got on or if you're going to try this now.

Thanks a mil for reading! 
Lots of love,


7 comments:

  1. I love this post, I think I want to do the same too ! What product are you using on your nails now? My nails have always been so brittle and weak, so I bite them off... so attractive I know -_-. thanks for the inspiration !!

    Check out my blog to see how my nails come along ! x

    thisishearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Well to be honest, I amn't using anything on them at the moment. I use a base coat everyday just to keep them strong. Other days I'll paint them colours. I keep them painted so if I feel like picking at my nails I won't because they look nice!
      I used to be a nail biter too, but I stopped just by teasing myself with nail varnishes and pictures of nice nails. It can be hard to stop, but you can get there!
      This blog post was an inspiration for me, because I knew if I picked at them, I couldn't do the post because my nails wouldn't have changed!
      I also made a mixture of oil, water, sea salt, lemon, honey and cinnamon (sick, I know!!) to stick my nails in for a while a day. I don't know if this actually worked, I was being so childish making mixtures haha. It's always something to try out if you're bored!
      I'll definitely check your blog out and check how you got on! x

      Delete
  2. I am very lazy when it comes to my nails..but i am a lucky bear that my nails arent brittle and weak. :)

    anyways. i found you from twitter. through #bbloggers
    i followed you..
    i hope you can check mine out and follow too.
    allaboutbeingglam.blogspot.com

    ps. i am having my first international giveaeway. i hope you can check it out too.
    http://allaboutbeingglam.blogspot.com/2012/09/huge-birthday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! check it out here :)

    http://confessionsofacanadianwallflower.blogspot.ca/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly appreciate your working guys, thumbs up!!

    Eu Natural

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. I hope you will share some more information about nail growth. Please keep sharing.
    Health Is A Life

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments, I love reading them all! ♥ If I don't get back to you and you really need a reply, try me on twitter (@leannebroderick) and I'll be sure to respond there!

- Leanne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...