November 12, 2013

VIVO Cosmetics Haul


This post has been long over due. I had a little splurge on the VIVO Cosmetics website when they had their free shipping and bank holiday half price sales on, many weeks ago. VIVO constantly have little deals on, you should definitely sign up for their newsletter if you're in any way interested. 

Eye/Eyebrow products:
I seen the Unprotected 12 Shade Colour Block palette and added it to my basket because it had neutral shades and that's what I usually go for. I wish I had of picked the Dreamy 12 Shade Colour Block palette instead though! I feel the colours are more 'me', than the ones in the Unprotected palette. It won't go to waste though! 
I picked up the Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown too, because I love trying new eyebrow pencils and this one had a little brush at the end which is always a nice little touch. 
I picked out some False Eyelashes in Full On too, but I've yet to try them out. The were the most natural looking ones at the time.

Face products:
I picked up the Mattifying Loose Powder which is a translucent powder. I can't really get this out of the tub without causing a great mess, so I've not used it as much as I'd of liked to. 
I had to add the VIVO Baked Blush in Rouge Shimmer to my basket, which is an absolutely gorgeous shade of blusher. I am loving it at the moment!

Lip products:
As soon as I seen they had Matte Lipsticks I immediately added two of them to my basket. I got Wow Pink and Naturally Nude which are both beautiful shades. Oh, and they smell like coconut! 
I also seen they had some Colour Stain Lip Crayons and I was drawn straight away to the Miss Independent one because of its bright orange colour. These really do stain your lips, I remember this wore off my lips one day but the colour was still there, just not as glossy.

Nail products:
I had to add in one of their Nail Varnishes, didn't I? Well I did in my head anyways. I picked up the colour Take Time.

As you can see, I picked up quite a few bits and it all came to under €14! What a bargain! The products are good enough for me, especially at that price. I just don't think you could go wrong.
Unfortunately, a few of these products are sold out at the moment, but hopefully they come back into stock. 


Have you tried any VIVO products before?

Love,
 my links 

18 comments:

  1. That blusher looks gorgeous! Such a shame about the powder though :( I'm really not a fan of messy ones
    It looks like you got some really nice bits here! I think I need to try vevo for myself!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fab! I know, it was a sad day when I realized. But their other products are still great! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Been meaning to get round to trying out VIVO products but no idea where to start, this post has helped! x

    Lauren | What Lauren Says

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge fan of Vivo! I've reviewed quite a few bits of theirs so far but their baked blushers are AMAZING! xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their products are amazing quality for the ridiculously cheap prices! x

      Delete
  4. I have never tried vivo products before but the blusher look really good!!

    http://welldressed25.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bargain must try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh the falsies look great!!

    Also, I currently have a MAC lipstick giveaway over on my blog that I'd love for you to check out and enter if you're interested :)

    Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've never tried vevo makeup before. i really want to try their blushes and lip products though, the baked blush looks gorgeous as does the palette.

    check out my latest posts and enter my giveaway
    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of this brand before but everything looks so pretty!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check them out! It's worth a look :) x

      Delete
  9. These look awesome, love the look of the palette! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments, I love reading them all! ♥ If I don't get back to you and you really need a reply, try me on twitter (@leannebroderick) and I'll be sure to respond there!

- Leanne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...