December 2, 2012

Boots Christmas Wishlist

Hello everyone!


Well well well, it's that time of the year again. The start of December! Can't believe how quick this year has gone. I remember going back to school and then doing my leaving cert and now I'm half way through college, WHAT?! It's also Christmas this month, just for that, I am excited. I have to say a big sorry to all my readers because I have not been updating at all. I'm going on holidays for 3 weeks also, so I can write blog posts but I won't be able to post them until I'm back.


But anyways, I've decided for today to make a post on things I'm hoping to get this Christmas and things I have planned to buy! Unfortunately, I've been broke so many times this year that I've splashed out with my bank card, which I had been saving up on. So I've decided to put away €100 out of my Christmas money and €5 a week until I save up enough to put back on it. It's always handy to have money on my bank card, just in case of emergencies! Which I always have! 'Oh I'm cold, gonna buy a hat and scarf, oh and those gloves are cute! Maybe I should get boots too, and pjs!'. Yeah, that's how I roll when I'm in town and I usually never have enough money on hand so I use my card! Bad idea. 

Not going to bore you anymore, I'll just get into the wishlist! ALL of these items are from Boots and are just bits and bobs I would like to have for myself!



I've always wanted one of thes eos lip balms, but I've never been able to get one so when I seen this on the Boots website I was determined, I was gonna get this! There's also a strawberry, raspberry and coconut one!



I've really been needing a new tweezers and I thought I'd get the models own one! It's a pretty colour!! But seriously, I heard they're really good anyways. My crappy ones just pull the face off me and I always end up crying! Why do women torture themselves?!  



I already have a few gel eyeliners, but I don't use them that much! I think this one's a handy size and it's good the way the brush comes with it, saves you looking for more brushes everywhere. I never tried Rimmel eyeliners before so I don't know what to expect of it. 



I genuinely don't collect lipsticks, but I have started using some of the ones I've had from ages ago. So I decided I'll treat myself for Christmas and try some new colours out and see how it goes! Can't wait to experiment! 

~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ♥ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

Right guys, I'm going to wrap it up there. I don't want to list all of the things I want, because I'm saving them for other blog posts! I have some news though!! I'm excited to say that I have a giveaway coming up soon! When I hit 100 followers I'll start it. Or I might have it before I go away so I can just get rid of the prizes. I'll try and put up a post tomorrow to show you guys what I'm giving away! Sorry this post is short, but it's better than nothing hehe.

~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ♥ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

Thanks a million for reading!
Lots of love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments, I love reading them all! ♥ If I don't get back to you and you really need a reply, try me on twitter (@leannebroderick) and I'll be sure to respond there!

- Leanne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...