November 18, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag

Sweater Weather Tag
Photo Source // Edited by me

This tag has been floating around YouTube for a while now and seeing as I don't make YouTube videos, I've decided to do a blog post instead because I really wanted to do it! The tag was originally created by 'itsmelexie1' and the first video I seen of it was by Ingrid/MissGlamorazzi, you can watch her video here. Ingrid's video was really touching and I really felt like giving her a big hug. You'll know what I mean when you watch it yourselves.


1. Favorite candle scent?
I love vanilla scents, so anything vanilla! My favourite lately is Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake, or Christmas Cookie.

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Definitely tea, you can never beat a good cup of tea. I went through a phase of hot chocolate, cream, marshmallows and sprinkles a few weeks ago. But I quickly went back to my good ol' cuppa tay!

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
I suppose a good one to say is Halloween a few years ago. Me and my best friend got locked in her cousin's bathroom, I broke the key while trying to open the door. We had to get out the tiniest window you could imagine and it had little spikes on the bottom so it was so awkward for us to get out easily. It took my bestie what felt like forever to get out but in reality it was about 20 or 30 mins. She was freaking out and panicking, but eventually she got out with the help of me pushing her up and her uncle pulling her out. I thought I was being a great friend letting her out first. Then I realised I had no way to get out myself, nothing to lift me up or nothing to stand on! I'm quite small too so it was hard to even get up to the window! It must of been the adrenaline but I literally went out that window like superwoman. I can't even remember what I did or how I did it because it was all so surreal at the time but I got out in about 20 seconds. There was such a big commotion outside trying to get us out. Ladders and all! Loads of people were gathered around and laughing at us when we eventually got out. Unfortunately the cousin's had to get a new bathroom door... Oops!
But a really good fall memory I have is going to see bonfires on Halloween with my Dad and younger brother when we were both little. 

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? 
Dark lips fo' sho'. I rarely wear 'winged' eyeliner, I just do a bit of eyeliner on top of my lashes.

5. Best fragrance for fall?
I'm really not fussy, anything flowery or musky. I have a strange taste in scents...

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Gravy and potatoes and meat and.. Actually no, just gravy.

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
In Ireland, it can be lovely. Apart from when it's rainy and wet. It's always full of colour with the leaves everywhere and it's not too cold but just a bearable temperature.Well, sometimes it can be super cold, it is Ireland!

8. Most worn sweater?
I wear a lot of cardigans in the fall/winter, I love wearing cardigans they're so flowy and comfy yet still warm! I'm loving cable knit sweaters too at the moment, they're just fab!

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
Barry M's Raspberry.

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Definitely jumping in leaf piles! I've never done it properly, but I've always wanted to! If I tried playing football, I'd probably break my neck.

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Leggings, I don't own many skinny jeans but I wear jeggings a lot so I'm definitely going to have to pick leggings.

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Uggs, they're just so comfy and cosy and I'd wear them every day, forever, if I could!

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
I've never tried it! 

14. Favorite fall TV show?
Love/Hate, an Irish crime drama series, which just ended last week. Devastated! I absolutely love it. I have to start looking at The Sopranos because apparently it's similar.

15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
Well the song I'm listening to the most is Royals by Lorde, but it's being way overplayed and I'm worried I'll start to hate it soon!


There's my answers to the Sweater Weather tag, I hope they were a little bit interesting! I tag everyone who reads this to do it. If you want to do it, just do it!

If you do this tag, let me know! I'd love to read your answers.

 my links 

6 comments:

  1. Ah this tag has gone viral - the girl who made it is only 14 bless her! It's a really nice tag though, isn't it?! I love the Barry M Raspberry shade, it's so pretty xx
    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, she's adorable! Yeah it's a great tag, lots of good questions. I agree, it's a colour that's actually wearable! xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely tag, I love vanilla scents too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never go wrong with a nice vanilla candle!

      Delete
  3. I saw ingrids video too - I agree, it was very touching.
    Great post, loving reading it!<3xx

    http://lameyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt like crying with her.. Bless her! Thank you! :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your comments, I love reading them all! ♥ If I don't get back to you and you really need a reply, try me on twitter (@leannebroderick) and I'll be sure to respond there!

- Leanne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...