November 29, 2013

Christmas Beauty Wishlist

Christmas Beauty Wishlist
Naked 3 Palette // Sigma Brush Set // NARS Lipstick // Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm // Liz Earle Set

I am absolutely dying for Christmas! I wasn't even bad until I put my first 'Christmas Gift Guide' up! Ever since then I've been super excited. I can't help but love Christmas, it's such a nice time when you're surrounded by your loved ones. Oh.. And the Christmas dinner, can't forget the Christmas dinner!
There's so many things I've wanted this year but never got. I think I'd get them a lot quicker if they were on my list to Santa! I thought I'd make a quick list on my blog and see what you all think.

Urban Decay and their 'oh so famous' Naked 3 palette. Everyone wants this! Well, every beauty blogger and of course, me. I never bought the first two palettes and as soon as I seen the blogger outburst about this palette I was delighted I didn't get the first two, because I am definitely getting this one. The shades are so much more me than the first and second palette. And the packaging is gorgeous!

I've never tried any Sigma products or brushes but I've always heard they're good. I feel like I need more good quality eye brushes for my collection. I always run out of clean ones to use so quickly and I'm left with dark eyeshadow on every brush. I have my eyes set on the Sigmax Precision Kit 5 Brushes. They also have a set of four brushes which I'd probably choose over this one, but since it's Christmas...

Again, I'm a NARS virgin! I've never tried a product before, but a few of my friends have and they're always telling me I need to. Since I've heard so much about them, I decided I'd go with a lipstick! The Cinematic Lipstick in Future Red, caught my eye immediately - I am loving red shades this year. The Cinematic Lipsticks are limited editions and won't be around for long, so why not get one of them? - If I get on well with it I can get a normal one later!

I have wanted the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm for as long as I can remember, I really don't know why it's not in my life yet! I know my skin would love this, or I just want to pamper myself. But really, I don't think I've seen a bad review of this before! (If you have, let me know!) I strongly recommend you check out their Luxury Superskin Face and Body Hamper if you don't want to go all out on just one item. This hamper contains sample sizes of everything you need for just about the same price of the cleansing balm, which is ridiculously brilliant for the amount of things you get!

Lastly, the Liz Earle December Skin Care Essentials. When I stumbled upon this deal on the Liz Earle online shop, my jaw almost dropped to the floor! Liz Earle is quite pricey but this whole set is only €49! To buy everything separately this would cost you €81. What?! I don't think I can pass this offer by, it's absolutely amazing! I generally would only have wanted the cleanse and polish, but in this set you get the whole sha-bang! The cleanse and polish - and a pure muslin cloth to use it with, a toner and a moisturiser. They have also added a complimentary a hand cream.

So there you have it, a list of things I'm literally wishing for, for Christmas. I wish Santa was loaded and able to buy me all of them, but unfortunately he's not and I'd never expect all of this! If I even got just one of these I'd be happy.

What is on your Christmas wishlist this year? Have you tried any of the products I've mentioned?

 Links 

10 comments:

  1. this xmas wishlist is simply amazing! I love the Liz Earle set!
    Nice blog! If you want, you can visit mine and maybe we can follow each other!
    let me know!
    http://lapetitetasse.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great value for what you're getting in the set!
      Sure, I'll have a look now :) x

      Delete
  2. I'm hoping for the Naked 3 palette too, it looks gorgeous! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's soooo gorgeous, I loved it as soon as I seen it! x

      Delete
  3. The Naked 3 Palette is on my wishlist but I think I've already outspent my Christmas allowance. Haha. And Nathan definitely wouldn't be impressed if I asked him for an expensive eyeshadow palette ;)

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no haha! I hate how everything in life revolves around money, if only smiles could buy you things :( Noo, your poor boyfriend hehe - I'm sure you could make it up to him with a nice gift though :) x

      Delete
  4. I can't wait for the Naked 3 either, its exciting to wait but frustrating too! I remember getting the Naked 2, I used it SO much!

    Nars lipsticks are so good, they need a good base as they can be dry but they last so much longer, I have learnt to look for colours I like in the collection from other brands!

    Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really, really want it, it's gorgeous! Yeah the wait always makes it a little better when you get it.
      Oh really?? Thanks for the tip! That's the best thing to do, you end up finding amazing dupes too!

      Delete
  5. I've always wanted to try something from Liz Earle. So pricey though!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Liz Earle is quite pricey, but definitely worth it! x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your comments, I love reading them all! ♥ If I don't get back to you and you really need a reply, try me on twitter (@leannebroderick) and I'll be sure to respond there!

- Leanne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...