November 15, 2013

Loving Cosy Sock Season!

Cosy Socks!


You all must think I've literally gone mad writing a post about socks! But when I came across these socks on the next website, I just couldn't resist sharing them with you. I want them all, but unfortunately my bank account wouldn't like it. 


These bootie style slipper-socks look so comfortable! Lined with fur on the insides and a gorgeous knitted outer design, they nearly look good enough to wear outside, only they'd be ruined.

How could you not want a bunny with glasses on your socks? These are so adorable and there's two pairs, including the ones with polka dots.

Pandas are just the cutest animals. When I seen these I fell in love. Again who wouldn't want either a panda face on their socks or a sock full of pandas? Probably a lot of people, maybe it's just me who's obsessed with animal socks.

More panda socks, bit of a pattern going on here eh? I can't help myself. Fluffy warm panda socks, or fluffy plain grey ones. I'd happily have me some of these.

If you go on to the link, just look at that little face.. How could you say no to that? These socks are ridiculous-ly cute! They look so warm.

I honestly just had to show you these, they have ears! 

Bambi socks, imagine wearing these around your house, they're adorable. To be honest coming up to Christmas, having 'rein'deer socks, that'd be cool.

These don't look like they've much sequins, even on the zoom view. But nevertheless they look so comfy and warm. The bobbles/baubles, (I don't know which one it is, is there a difference?) are an added bonus too. Although I always find they end up falling off. Still pretty though!

Coming up to Christmas, these are a must have for your sock drawer! The patterns are super cute.

I loved the look of these when I seen them, all the different animals on them are adorable. I love the way they match up too.

Anyways, there was way more socks and you should totally check them out on the next website if you're interested. I only picked ten out for this post, but I wanted to pick way more! I hope you enjoyed this post. It's quite a different post for me to do, but I couldn't resist.


Have you any cute fluffy socks this season?
Would any of these socks interest you, or am I crazy?

Love,
 my links 

16 comments:

  1. This is SOOOOOOOO not good for my purse. I want every sock on here. I have never been that interested in socks ever. Gaaah! Those little dears are the cutest things ever! I am so in love!

    P.S. Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog. Returning the favour! xx

    http://throwmesomethingbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or mine, haha! They're all so amazing.. I love them all!
      Aw thank you lovely! ♥

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They're all so cute I loved them when I seen them haha! x

      Delete
  3. I love Christmas socks :) They all look so cute!
    xx
    www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I LOVE 10! Their faces are allllll so cute, I love them <3 xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so cute! I literally just want them all! I just came across your blog & I'm so happy that I did :)

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! These are so cute, I love the ones with the antlers :)

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stag patterned socks are so nice! I looove sock weather x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute round-up Leanne - love the snuggle socks (and the name!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments, I love reading them all! ♥ If I don't get back to you and you really need a reply, try me on twitter (@leannebroderick) and I'll be sure to respond there!

- Leanne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...